The Lunney House Museum
Construction of the house began in the fall of 1906 – The Lunneys arrived in September of 1909 - landau carriage with groomsman and matched pair of horses. A carriage step stone can still be seen at the end of the side yard brick path. The arts & crafts interior features art glass windows – original chandeliers – long leaf pine woodwork and quarter sawn oak mantel – English fireplace tiles – flat panel wainscot with burlap inserts – a 1866 Chickering & Sons “cocked hat” parlor grand piano – permanent exhibit “Life Journey of the Lunneys” – Architecture and Exhibit, “speaking in one historic voice.”
This museum offers free or reduced admission to SCFM members.